Just starting can anyone help?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
travele799
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 00:00

Re: Just starting can anyone help?

Post by travele799 »

Yes, Nuccia you are right. Thanks for the website. I really do have a lot of work to do! Vj thanks for the information, do you have the website I can find that on by any chance? I checked out the ellis island website and it was really exciting to see the actual manifests form the ships they sailed in on!! I will let you know how things are going with my search! If you ever need any info on Japan let me know!
Mark
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Just starting can anyone help?

Post by nuccia »

Hey Mark,

I linked the website to you that vj sent me. Just click on that and it should work..let us know if you have any problems!

Nuccia :)
Jarkov33
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Jan 2014, 13:12

Re: Just starting can anyone help?

Post by Jarkov33 »

Hello,

i'm a new member on this forum. I'm french and I don't speak english very well.

So my grandmother was a Radosta of Riesi. Do you have found the name of Crocifissa's parents or grandparents ?

Thanks
Post Reply