Here is the link to the marriage record:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1077689230
This is a far as I have gotten with the translation an could use some help with the rest:
The year eighteen ninety, on the sixteenth day of October in the morning hours five minutes past eleven, in the Municipal House of Maddaloni, open to the public.
...skipped, not necesary... personally appeared:
1. Michele Merola, of twenty-five years
?unknown? shoemaker, born in Maddaloni, residing in said City, the son of the late Raeffaele, broker
(is this profession the correct translation?) , residing at life in Maddaloni, and
?unknown? Meichela housewife, residing in Maddaloni.
2. Desiato Rosa, aged twenty-four,
cucitura?, born in Maddaloni, residing in said City, the daughter of Angelantonio mason, residing in Maddaloni, and Luigia
?Della Ventura? (is that a common name, never heard of this surname) housewife, residing with
?muesito? , which I have been asked to join them in marriage, and to this effect I have submitted the documents described below: and the consideration of this, not that of those already produced upon request of the publications, which all bear my visa, I insert in the volume of the Annexes to this register, nothing showing preclude the celebration of their wedding, the bride and groom I've read the articles one hundred and thirty, and one hundred thirty, One hundred and thirty-one and One hundred and thirty-two of the Civil Code, and so I ask the groom if he intends to take the wife here this Desiato Rose, and if this means taking husband here in this Michele Merola: and, as He has placed each in the affirmative, even at full intelligence of the witnesses mentioned below, I have pronounced in the name of law that the same are united in marriage. In this act were present:
Giovanni Esposito of the late Salvatore, was twenty-six years, scavenger, and Nicola Gioffi of the late Pasquale was seventy-four years, pasta maker

, both residing in this Commune.
The present document and the ..trouble making out the rest, but not sure if anything important...
Thanks again for your kind assiatance!
- Jeff