can't read town on draft card - Chieti province
-
veggiemuffin
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:44
can't read town on draft card - Chieti province
In question 5 on this draft card I can't figure out the town in Chieti province. I looked at a list of Chieti towns and none look like this. I realize it's difficult to read in any event but if someone recognizes the town name I would appreciate it. I thought this person was from Fossacesia but it doesn't look like that at all.
Re: can't read town on draft card - Chieti province
I believe Lanciano town, italian right spelling..
regards,
suanj
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: can't read town on draft card - Chieti province
Hugs to you, suanjsuanj wrote:I believe Lanciano town, italian right spelling..
regards,
suanj
And the correct spelling of the surname in Lanciano is Tamburrino.
T.

