I have a relative who has a diary that mentions Resuttana Colli in Palermo. From what I can see it looks like that describes a district in Palermo - is that correct?
He (Francesco Costanzo) was a carabinieri back in the 1890's and it looks like a police station is there. He married a Pietrina Vasallo from Palmero when they moved to the Unites States.
My question - can someone tell me what Catholic Churches would be in this area in the late 1800's, and/or the catholic diocese it is.
I want to see if i can search church records.
Thanks for any help I can get.
Timm
Catholic Churches - Resutanna Colli - Palmero
Re: Catholic Churches - Resutanna Colli - Palmero
Try this link-Timmwill wrote:I have a relative who has a diary that mentions Resuttana Colli in Palermo. From what I can see it looks like that describes a district in Palermo - is that correct?
He (Francesco Costanzo) was a carabinieri back in the 1890's and it looks like a police station is there. He married a Pietrina Vasallo from Palmero when they moved to the Unites States.
My question - can someone tell me what Catholic Churches would be in this area in the late 1800's, and/or the catholic diocese it is.
I want to see if i can search church records.
Thanks for any help I can get.
Timm
http://www.parrocchie.it/scheda_parrocc ... chia=10036
Erudita
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: Catholic Churches - Resutanna Colli - Palmero
The records of births, marriages and deaths of Resuttana Colli start from 1729.
