Help Translating Birth Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help Translating Birth Record

Post by liviomoreno »

The hamlet of GREMIASCO is Musigliano. I typed it incorrectly...
txlab69
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 19 Feb 2012, 05:29

Re: Help Translating Birth Record

Post by txlab69 »

liviomoreno and Angela, you have helped so much! I had no idea his father had already passed when he was born. I now can connect his family to the families of San Ponzo. Thank you for all of your help !!!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Help Translating Birth Record

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

txlab69 wrote:liviomoreno and Angela, you have helped so much! I had no idea his father had already passed when he was born. I now can connect his family to the families of San Ponzo. Thank you for all of your help !!!
Fantastic! :D I am delighted for you and I was happy that I could help, (in a somewhat "evolving" style - on my part :wink: ). I wish you all the best for your future research.

Angela :)
Post Reply