I am looking on Ancestry.com for a birth record of Adelina Fantini born 1889-1892 in Piedimonte di Casolla but I can only find birth records for Piedimonte Matese. Are those the same city?
Thank you for your help!
Piedimonte di Casolla in Caserta
Re: Piedimonte di Casolla in Caserta
Piedimonte di Casolla is a frazione or hamlet of the city of Caserta. It is not the same as Piedimonte Matese. There are records on family search for Casolla which, if you start searching, indicates that it is a district of Caserta. Did you try those? I'm not sure that these are the correct records, but I don't see a town named Casolla.TerryM wrote:I am looking on Ancestry.com for a birth record of Adelina Fantini born 1889-1892 in Piedimonte di Casolla but I can only find birth records for Piedimonte Matese. Are those the same city?
Thank you for your help!
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2043630
Erudita

