Migliori a Montebello
- E.Migliori
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 00:00
Migliori a Montebello
im searching about Migliori Montebello Emilia Romagna 
Re: Migliori a Montebello
I could find only a small hamlet called Montebello, "frazione" of Torriana in the province Forlì-Cesena in the region Emilia Romagna. There are today no Migliori listed in the phone directory of Torriana. Do you have some more information?
Marco
Marco
Chi fûr li maggior tui?
- E.Migliori
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 00:00
Re: Migliori a Montebello
Thank you Marco!
I know Montebello is this hamlet! I was there on 1954(?)!
My grandfathers sister was there, i dont know her familyname, her name is Gertruda!
One of their brothers emigrated in USA about 1900-1910, others emigrated in France-Lorraine (brothers and one sister)!
I know Montebello is this hamlet! I was there on 1954(?)!
My grandfathers sister was there, i dont know her familyname, her name is Gertruda!
One of their brothers emigrated in USA about 1900-1910, others emigrated in France-Lorraine (brothers and one sister)!
- E.Migliori
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 00:00
Re: Migliori a Montebello
Error: i know Gertrudas Familyname: Bucci!
Re: Migliori a Montebello
If you would like more info on US persons, please mention first and last name, name of spouse, and any known children. Also where would you expect them to be living in 1910, 1920 and 1930.
Have you located ship manifest?
There are members here who are great at finding elusive manifest!!!!!
wldspirit
Have you located ship manifest?
There are members here who are great at finding elusive manifest!!!!!
wldspirit
- E.Migliori
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 00:00
Re: Migliori a Montebello for marco
gertruda migliori was ? Buccis wife!

