Rumore vs Raimondi
-
veggiemuffin
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:44
Rumore vs Raimondi
This time I just have a question. I have my great grandmother's name as Giuseppa Rumore. But when searching I keep coming across people with the same given names but with surname Raimondi. Is it possible that those names were interchangeable in Sicily? I do see the name Rumore in original records (her marriage record, children's birth).
Re: Rumore vs Raimondi
If your talking about the town of Prizzi I would says two different surnames Rumore and Raimondi
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
veggiemuffin
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:44
Re: Rumore vs Raimondi
It is Prizzi. I'm not surprised. I have seen a lot of Raimondi's in Prizzi records and almost no Rumore, but there are a few and those are my relatives. I guess i was grasping at straws. Thanks.
