Hello,
I am trying to find a connection between the Maglione and Gesualdo families. I found a record at the "Families of Savignano di Puglia, Italy" website that listed a Vittoria Gesualdo (1857-1933) married to Leonardo Maglione (1852-1920). Vittoria is the daughter of Francesco Gesualdo (1834-1875) and Caterina Savignano (1830-1901).
In my family tree, Domenico Maglione born c. 1825 in Tramutola is married to Francesca di Salvo. Their two daughters that I know of are Amalia Isabella Gesualda Rosa Maglione born 1856 and Rosa Marianna Gesualda Maglione, born 1866. Both were born in Tramutola.
I am trying to find out if/how the Maglione/di Salvo family is related to the Gesualdo's.
Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
-
PecciSalera
- Newbie

- Posts: 16
- Joined: 29 Apr 2014, 05:47
Re: Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
Hello!
Unfortunately I cannot help you on this matter, regarding the Gesualdo family. I am curious though why did those names come up in your research. Do you know any Maglione by any chance? I am a Maglione from Brazil and I keep researching the family on the web because I have so little information on them and just now did I find this post of yours.
Best regards
Rafael
Unfortunately I cannot help you on this matter, regarding the Gesualdo family. I am curious though why did those names come up in your research. Do you know any Maglione by any chance? I am a Maglione from Brazil and I keep researching the family on the web because I have so little information on them and just now did I find this post of yours.
Best regards
Rafael
Re: Connection between Maglione and Gesualdo family's
Hello!
I cannot help you on this matter of the Gesualdo family. I am very curious though, how did the Maglione family come up on your research. I am a Maglione from Brazil (and my great grandfather was born in Tramutola) and I research on the internet all the time and only now did I find this post of yours. I am very curious!
Best regards
Rafael
I cannot help you on this matter of the Gesualdo family. I am very curious though, how did the Maglione family come up on your research. I am a Maglione from Brazil (and my great grandfather was born in Tramutola) and I research on the internet all the time and only now did I find this post of yours. I am very curious!
Best regards
Rafael