Also, can someone explain when I am looking at microfilm is there a better way to locating the indexes or do I have to view each page to find it?
Thanks
Dave
Translate Giavanna Palermo death cert
Re: Translate Giavanna Palermo death cert
If your researching Ruoti Potenza your best bet is to use ancestry.com universal subscription the indexes are listed seperately If you don't want to pay for it go to your town library or local family history library and used there ancestry.com its free
Maria Giovanna is 20 days old
Heres a marked translated death record to help you translate
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE DEATH CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE BIRTH
Marty
Maria Giovanna is 20 days old
Heres a marked translated death record to help you translate
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE DEATH CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE BIRTH
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translate Giavanna Palermo death cert
Marty,
What you marked up isn't the document though for Giavanna is it?
I am all new to this
What you marked up isn't the document though for Giavanna is it?
I am all new to this
Re: Translate Giavanna Palermo death cert
No it isn't here is the recorddavey1025 wrote:Marty,
What you marked up isn't the document though for Giavanna is it?
I am all new to this
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Translate Giavanna Palermo death cert
The street in this record is via Ponte not Porte. Also after "al numero" is the word "senza"-without number-no number on the house.
Erudita
Erudita
- ItalianbellaSA
- Elite

- Posts: 499
- Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 23:58
- Location: Rochelle Park, NJ
Re: Translate Giavanna Palermo death cert
I have a paid subscription to ancestry.com. I didn't know that the indexes are listed separately. Can someone, please, help me learn how to find the indexes? This would save me so much time!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.
Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

