I am looking for more information on my family tree. I am starting with my great grandmothers. Below is the information I have on my Russo great grand mother. I am looking for dates of birth, dates of marriage, & death, with locations and documentation if anyone has it. I would like to take the tree as far back as I can on the Russo name. I am looking for names on both the Della Torre tree, and their wife's family tree. Can you help me at all? (I would like to take the abt out and put the correct dates of events also)
DOB = date of birth
DOD = date of death
Angela Maria Russo BOD: abt 1790 in ? DOD: ? in ?
Marriage: ? in ?
to
Giacomo Carbone DOB: abt 1786 in ? DOD : 7 Dec 1871 in Riardo Caserta, Campania, Italy
I do not know the names of her parents, grand parents, or where they were born or died. Is it all correct? Can you help me add more information to the people I have so far, and can you help me add more people to this list?
Russo family tree
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Russo family tree
Start at the end and work backwards is the best way to conduct your family genealogy which you might want to check Google for anybody else doing genealogy on your family surname. Then buy or loan out the excellent book ITALIAN GENEALOGICAL RECORDS BY TRAFFORD R. COLE which will enable you to make the more specific questions necessary to achieve your research objectives
~Peter~
Re: Russo family tree
That is my problem. She is my 4th great grand mother. I have posted the information I have for bot her, and my 4th great grandfather. They had:
Francesco Martino Carbone (my 3rd great grandfather)
birth: 10 Nov 1810 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy
Death: 2 Feb 1892 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy
M<arried: Carolina Elisabetta Maria Di Nuzzo on 14 May 1832 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy.
Can you help me at all with my 4th, or my 3rd great grandmothers?
I know all of this information is correct. I have had someone look for this information in the church in Riardo, and he has sent me records.
Francesco Martino Carbone (my 3rd great grandfather)
birth: 10 Nov 1810 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy
Death: 2 Feb 1892 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy
M<arried: Carolina Elisabetta Maria Di Nuzzo on 14 May 1832 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy.
Can you help me at all with my 4th, or my 3rd great grandmothers?
I know all of this information is correct. I have had someone look for this information in the church in Riardo, and he has sent me records.
