Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Thanks Marty. I do have the email address as well. 
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
1937 Pennsylvania Lackawanna County death certificate for Anna Bonello Angeletti.
http://interactive.ancestry.com/5164/42 ... turnRecord
WW II Draft Reg Card for Joseph Bonello, relative Annette Angeletti.
http://interactive.ancestry.com/6482/00 ... turnRecord
Biff
http://interactive.ancestry.com/5164/42 ... turnRecord
WW II Draft Reg Card for Joseph Bonello, relative Annette Angeletti.
http://interactive.ancestry.com/6482/00 ... turnRecord
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Prego Biff!! One step closer!!
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Thanks for the info Biff
Is there any info. out there about Anna Angeletti's daughter Ada Angeletti? DOB 9/2/1913. residing in Scranton, PA. Is this Anna's(Annetta) and Pio( Pietro??) only child? Thanks.
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
1940 Iron Mountain, Michigan census showing daughter Ada married to Oliver Spigarelli
Father Pio Angeletti living in same household.
Ada's daughter Sandra, born abut 1939 in Michigan.
Based on census info Ada and father Pio moved to Michigan sometime after 1935.
http://interactive.ancestry.com/2442/m- ... turnRecord
Biff
Father Pio Angeletti living in same household.
Ada's daughter Sandra, born abut 1939 in Michigan.
Based on census info Ada and father Pio moved to Michigan sometime after 1935.
http://interactive.ancestry.com/2442/m- ... turnRecord
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Also, I noticed on Anna Bonello Angeletti's death cert it states that her DOB was 1889 and the birth record of Anna Bonello is 1870. Is this the same peron?? On the death cert it states her parents name which is the same as on the birth record. A little confused about this.Thanks for the help
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
SSDI
Ada M. Spigarelli
SSN:20xxxxxx
Last Residence: 49801 Iron Mountain, Dickinson, Michigan, USA
BORN: 17 Nov 1913
Died: 15 Oct 1999
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (Before 1951)
Find A Grave:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 0&ref=acom
Biff
Ada M. Spigarelli
SSN:20xxxxxx
Last Residence: 49801 Iron Mountain, Dickinson, Michigan, USA
BORN: 17 Nov 1913
Died: 15 Oct 1999
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (Before 1951)
Find A Grave:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 0&ref=acom
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Papirio Pio Angeletti's naturalization doc.
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1193/M1 ... turnRecord
Biff
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1193/M1 ... turnRecord
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Hi, here:PMM wrote:Also, I noticed on Anna Bonello Angeletti's death cert it states that her DOB was 1889 and the birth record of Anna Bonello is 1870. Is this the same peron?? On the death cert it states her parents name which is the same as on the birth record. A little confused about this.Thanks for the help
Annie Angeletti in household of Peo Angeletti
United States Census, 1920
Name: Annie Angeletti
Event Type: Census
Event Year: 1920
Event Place: Scranton Ward 20, Lackawanna, Pennsylvania, United States
Gender: Female
Age: 33
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Race (Original): White
Can Read: No
Can Write: No
Relationship to Head of Household: Wife
Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Wife
Birth Year (Estimated): 1887
Birthplace: Italy
Immigration Year: 1904
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Household Role Gender Age Birthplace
Peo Angeletti Head M 40 Italy (born in Gubbio, IT)
Annie Angeletti Wife F 33 Italy
Ida Angeletti Daughter F 6 Pennsylvania
Joseph Borrello Boarder M 38 Italy (BONELLO)
Alfred Angelletti Son M 33 Italy ( no son, maybe Pio's Brother!)
In this census Annetta was born in 1887... arrived in USA in 1904
on her death certificate her birth date was: 10 Jan 1889.. the parent's names are: Antonio Bonello and Barbara Politto
http://interactive.ancestry.it/5164/423 ... rchResults
and on Pio naturalization, well he stated that Annetta was born in Tonco
I believe that Annetta was born before of 1887, maybe 1885 ... however no doubts that she is Maria sister.... Most probably the first Anna born in 1870 was decesead and the other new born was named Anna...
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Thanks Suanj. I was just told by my cousin that Bonello wasn't my ggrandmother's maiden name and that I have the wrong person b/c her grandmother didn't have a brother and that they were sure about that. UGH!!! They said her maiden name was BELINDINA not Bonello. It doesn't make sense?? I've researched that last name and haven't come up with anything. Same birth date July 14, 1886/87 same first name Maria. I think they might be incorrect about that last name. Again, any help is appreciated 
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
I am sorry but I don't have further infos and I no found nothing with the surnames (various spelling) Bellino or Belindina..
I believe that if you can obtain the marriage certificate maybe you can find some helpful info... but so.. without right maiden name or almost the birthplace.. it is hard...
I no found more probable records...
best,
suanj
I believe that if you can obtain the marriage certificate maybe you can find some helpful info... but so.. without right maiden name or almost the birthplace.. it is hard...
I no found more probable records...
best,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
What record did she get her info on maiden name was Belindina
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Surname Bellino--dead end!!
Thanks Suanj. That's what I thought. My cousin said she got the info. from a death or birth certificate her brother in law had. I really don't think it's possible because I have a copy of my ggrandmothers death cert. and there is no maiden name listed on it. I think the info gathered about Maria Bonello is my ggrandmother and I think the other info is incorrect because it doesn't make any sense. I am unable to find a marriage record for my ggrandparents and am waiting to hear back about my ggrandmother's birth record( via email) 


