Hello,
<BR>
<BR>My great grandmother Antonia Napolitano sailed from Naples,Campagnia Italy, on the S.S. Citta di Torino September 7, 1905 and arrived in NYC September 24, 1905, she was from Cumiguano ( I\'m not sure on the spelling).
<BR>The only things that I know about her in Italy is ,she was born on June 23rd 1881, and married Giovanni Di Palmo in 1900.
<BR>Is there more information I could obtain from Italy, based on the ships manifest?
<BR>
Passenger List September 1905
Passenger List September 1905
<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR> 04-02-2003 at 21:15, geesam wrote:
<BR>Hello,
<BR>
<BR>My great grandmother Antonia Napolitano sailed from Naples,Campagnia Italy, on the S.S. Citta di Torino September 7, 1905 and arrived in NYC September 24, 1905, she was from Cumiguano ( I\'m not sure on the spelling).
<BR>The only things that I know about her in Italy is ,she was born on June 23rd 1881, and married Giovanni Di Palmo in 1900.
<BR>Is there more information I could obtain from Italy, based on the ships manifest?
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
<BR> 04-02-2003 at 21:15, geesam wrote:
<BR>Hello,
<BR>
<BR>My great grandmother Antonia Napolitano sailed from Naples,Campagnia Italy, on the S.S. Citta di Torino September 7, 1905 and arrived in NYC September 24, 1905, she was from Cumiguano ( I\'m not sure on the spelling).
<BR>The only things that I know about her in Italy is ,she was born on June 23rd 1881, and married Giovanni Di Palmo in 1900.
<BR>Is there more information I could obtain from Italy, based on the ships manifest?
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
Passenger List September 1905
The town could be Cumiana or Cumignano sul Naviglo. There is no additional information. Peter
Passenger List September 1905
Hi Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Do you know what my next step should be?
<BR>I am trying to find out exactly when my gr. grandparents married. And if their first born was in fact born in Italy. And also when my great grandfather sailed to the USA, I can not find him on the passengers list.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>Debbie
<BR>
<BR>Do you know what my next step should be?
<BR>I am trying to find out exactly when my gr. grandparents married. And if their first born was in fact born in Italy. And also when my great grandfather sailed to the USA, I can not find him on the passengers list.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>Debbie
Passenger List September 1905
File form 81 passenger arrival record for all three. Go to www.genealogylookups.com/narchives.htm for the form. If the son was born in Italy there will be a record of his entry. You can also write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the town of origin in Italy and request a birth certificate if you know the full name and date of birth. Peter
Passenger List September 1905
Hi Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Thank you, Yes her daughter was with her when she sailed, she was listed, but I don\'t know when my gr. grandfather came over, so I will try that, thanks so much.
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
<BR>
<BR>Thank you, Yes her daughter was with her when she sailed, she was listed, but I don\'t know when my gr. grandfather came over, so I will try that, thanks so much.
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
Passenger List September 1905
lots of luck and let me know what happens. Peter
Passenger List September 1905
Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Will do.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
<BR>
<BR>Will do.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Debbie

