Help, I am searching for information outside of the US. I am looking for Giovanni Pizzech's (born 1875) birth certificate, any family...His father was Jacob per the death certificate in the US. His family used the name Pizzeck here in the US. Giovanni Pizzech's wife was Marie or Marietta Giovanna Paronich (born 1880) , her father John Paronich and mother Giovanna Dusich all from Pola, Austria, now Pula, Croatia. They had children in Pola, Guido Jacob born 1900, Gemma Melba born 1902, Bruno Jordan born 1903, Renata Marie born 1905 and Tiberio born around 1908. I have the information from Ellis Island, federal census and all that stuff.
Please let me know of anyplace I can look to find information of family from Northern Italy. I cannot even find anyone by the last names in Italy or Croatia. Thank you so much.
Bonnie
Pizzeck, Pizzech, Dusich, Paronich and Pula
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Pizzeck, Pizzech, Dusich, Paronich and Pula
FamilySearch has many Church records online for Pula, you may give a look at them: https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2040054
According to the index Maria Paronic was born Sept 6 1880
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,392389501
According to the index Maria Paronic was born Sept 6 1880
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,392389501
Re: Pizzeck, Pizzech, Dusich, Paronich and Pula
Bonnie i'm from Croatia i can help you. You have personal message
I'm researching family history and family tree in Croatia, Dalmatia, Istria - Contact me on personal message or
https://croatianancestry.wordpress.com/
https://croatianancestry.wordpress.com/

