Rispoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Rispoli

Post by ptimber »

please send me your e-mail address so I can send you a map. Peter
User avatar
genealogy
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 13 May 2006, 00:00

Re: Rispoli

Post by genealogy »

My Grreat-grandmother is Maria Rachela Rispoli. She was born in Casalduni, Benevento, Italy She was married to G. Battista Trosino. Their children were Angela Vittoria, Franco and Patrizio. If you are related to her, please respond to this message

Thank you
rtrosino
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 14:55

Re: Rispoli

Post by rtrosino »

I'm not related to the Rispoli's but I might be related to the Trosino's. My great grandfather was born Giuseppe Trosino in Casalduni, Italy and married Clementine Del Vecchio. They both emigrated to the United States in 1921 and moved to Philadelphia, where we still currently reside. Any idea if we're related?
Post Reply