My nonna used to make a kind of cookie or pastry for Christmas which was called "cassatelli." I would like to make some this Christmas but I can't find a recipe anywhere. Anyone on the forum have one to share?
And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to each and everyone of you people. I love you guys. And this is the best genealogy forum on the whole world wide web!
I need a recipe for Christmas cassatelli
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
I need a recipe for Christmas cassatelli
Donna Pellegrin
Re: I need a recipe for Christmas cassatelli
Maybe this one??
"Turns out they're Sicilian, and called Cassatelle (Cassateddi in Sicilian) di Ricotta."
http://italianfood.about.com/library/weekly/blnl027.htm
Scroll down... it's there...
Sounds really good too...
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!
Maria
"Turns out they're Sicilian, and called Cassatelle (Cassateddi in Sicilian) di Ricotta."
http://italianfood.about.com/library/weekly/blnl027.htm
Scroll down... it's there...
Sounds really good too...
Maria
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: I need a recipe for Christmas cassatelli
Awesome! Thank you, Maria! My mom told me they were hard to make. I guess she was right. She says they are worth it though. I would love to bring her some as a surprise.
Thanks so much. I never walk away from this message board disappointed.
Thanks so much. I never walk away from this message board disappointed.
Donna Pellegrin
