Hello everyone,
I have reached a dead end. I am looking for Giuseppi Russo, born in Bauso Sicily in 1820. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I am also looking for my Grandmother, Rosa Zopinna, born in Spadafora or Bauso Sicily in 1863.
Birth Record
Re: Birth Record
This earlier thread contains the birth records of the children of Giuseppe Russo and Antonia Magazu
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... 06#p178906
At that time, in response to your inquiry regarding births of the parents... I responded:

T.
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... 06#p178906
At that time, in response to your inquiry regarding births of the parents... I responded:
Your next step should be the church recordsHowever, to go further back than 1820, you might look into the church records. Each of the records above have the baptism information in the right column.
You might also inquire about a marriage record for Giuseppe and Antonia- I couldn't find one because the civil records from 1845 - 1858 were not available online...
T.

