Surname SIMONATO
Surname SIMONATO
Researching ancestors of Guiseppe SIMONATO born 1897 Trieste Italy.
Re: Surname SIMONATO
The Family History Center has microfilm for the town, but it's very limited. Here is the link for the film numbers.kyme wrote:Researching ancestors of Guiseppe SIMONATO born 1897 Trieste Italy.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50
In order to get the Birth Act of Giuseppe, you will have to write to the town directly.
Here is the link for the Province of Trieste
http://www.provincia.trieste.it/default ... 1&pagina=-
Here is the link for the town itself.
http://www.retecivica.trieste.it/new/de ... &home=home
I'm not finding an address, but here is the town's email address.
urp@comune.trieste.it
I hope this helps some.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Surname SIMONATO
You can request his birth act to:kyme wrote:Researching ancestors of Guiseppe SIMONATO born 1897 Trieste Italy.
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Uintàd'Italia 4
34137 Trieste
Archivio di Stato
Via La Marmora 17
34139 Trieste
I hope it helps, bye Ricbru

