Santoleri-Ceravola Marriage Record
-
holley1121
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 07 Aug 2011, 00:52
Santoleri-Ceravola Marriage Record
I am trying to locate a marriage record for Pontaleon Santoleri and Anna Maria Ceravola/Savorla, possibly around 1896-1897. Pontaleon was s/o Urbano Santoleri and Marie Sarvoglie. I believe the family lived in the Abruzzo region but that has not been confirm. Thanks for any help. Dianne
Re: Santoleri-Ceravola Marriage Record
Is this your Urbano Santoleri looks like he came from Fara Filiorum Petri is a town in the Province of Chieti in the Abruzzo region of Italy.
United States World War I Draft Registration Cards
Name: Urbano Santoleri
Event Type: Draft Registration
Event Date: 1917-1918
Event Place: Philadelphia City no 33, Pennsylvania, United States
Gender: Male
Nationality: Italy
Birth Date: 06 Nov 1882
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1968530
Marty
United States World War I Draft Registration Cards
Name: Urbano Santoleri
Event Type: Draft Registration
Event Date: 1917-1918
Event Place: Philadelphia City no 33, Pennsylvania, United States
Gender: Male
Nationality: Italy
Birth Date: 06 Nov 1882
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1968530
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
holley1121
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 07 Aug 2011, 00:52
Re: Santoleri-Ceravola Marriage Record
HI Marty. Yes and No. This Urbano is not Pontaleon's father; however, he is related. In the 1940 census, he is living in the household of Louis Santoleri (Pontaleon's son) as a cousin. This Urbano's father is Giovanni Antonio Santoleri. My theory is that Giovanni Antonio and Ponteleon were brothers.
