This is the death record of my 3rd great grandmother. I believe she died in August 1867 but I couldn't make out the exact date. She was married to Raffaele Rizzo - it appears he is still alive at the time of her death. Her parents were Saviero Agostino and Maria Apone and they are deceased? Please let me know if the above information is correct based on the attached death record. Also, if someone can extract a date of birth or age at death. Unfortunately I couldn't find that information in the document. Thank you very much for your help!
Joey
Help Translating Death Record
Re: Help Translating Death Record
Hello Joey
Date of death is 7 August 1867 @ 11 am at the home of her husband. She was age 41. Both of her parents were deceased.
T.
Date of death is 7 August 1867 @ 11 am at the home of her husband. She was age 41. Both of her parents were deceased.
T.
Re: Help Translating Death Record
Thank you Tessa - I appreciate it!
Re: Help Translating Death Record
Glad to help!jcaccaro wrote:Thank you Tessa - I appreciate it!
Just a correction to the spelling of father's given name. It is Saverio, not Saviero
FYI - Angela was a resident of Melito, a frazione (hamlet) of the town of Prignano Cilento...
T.

