please read know

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cheroti101
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 18 Jun 2005, 00:00

please read know

Post by Cheroti101 »

I got a tattoo and I dont know why but i just realized that it say dishonore in morte prima di dishonore instead of disonore is it alright for it to be dishonore because i know there are alot of different regional dialects. PLease if anyone could relieve my mind it would be greatly appreciated
User avatar
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1302
Joined: 06 Oct 2003, 00:00

Re: please read know

Post by VaDeb »

You only need to post your question in one place. If anyone is able to answer your question, they will.
Post Reply