Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Genetic genealogy
Search
J1D1
Genetic genealogy is the application of genetics to traditional genealogy. Genetic genealogy involves the use of genealogical DNA testing to determine the level and type of the genetic relationship between individuals.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
marymary52
Veteran
Posts:
200
Joined:
16 May 2012, 03:26
J1D1
Quote
Post
by
marymary52
»
16 Feb 2015, 04:28
I had my DNA tested and I am J1D1 Could anyone tell me about what this means. I had a Match to a Micheal Longo
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Genetic genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy