I am trying to find out where my 3x GGrandmother Antonia Fusinato was born. Here is what I do know, from the anagrafe of Fonzaso (Belluno) : Antonia Fusinato's father's name was Giacomo, she married my 3x GGrandfather Vittore Lira (1816-1880) of Giaroni di Fonzaso, son of Pasquale Lira and Magherita Pellin on 22 Nov 1837, she died on 31 Aug 1854. The records did not indicate where she was born (not in Fonzaso) , her date of birth, or the name of her mother. The ancestry tree of an extended family member gives a date of birth 28 Jan 1817 in Italy, but they have not been active so I have not been able to determine where they came up with the date, although it seems about right considering Vittore's birthdate which i have verified. It still doesn't tell me where she was born specifically. Any thoughts and what I should do next?
Any help is appreciated,
Leslie
3rd Great Grandmother FUSINATO, Antonia
-
ltramposch97
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 05 Aug 2014, 21:49