Phillipi Listi & Anna Ficara from Corleone Sicily
Phillipi Listi & Anna Ficara from Corleone Sicily
I need help Please Anyone, I am trying to find the Marriage record for Phillipi Listi & Anna Ficara to determine the Parents, Their daughter is Paula Listi & I am attaching her Bap record, it is the last record on the left. There are three of us researching this document and have hit a brick wall, so I am turning to those on this site who have helped me a great deal. If Anna Listi was born Jan 24, 1752 then a Marriage record should have been in the marriage records prior to her birth, I have gone through 5 books, UGH!!! we are trying to confirm or deny Phillipi listi parents as Michele Listi & Angela Acuri?? Anna Ficara parents?? Any help or leads is Appreciated. https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351041803
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: Phillipi Listi & Anna Ficara from Corleone Sicily
Since the marriage is not listed in the marriage indexes before 1752, maybe the marriage took place elsewhere.
Re: Phillipi Listi & Anna Ficara from Corleone Sicily
Marcello I will take a Look at the different towns around Corleone, Thanks as Always 
