After scrolling thru hundreds of pages online, I located the collection of marriage documents (allegati) for my great-grandparents. Out of courtesy for others who also want transcription, for now I am going to just post their birth certificates and ask if someone can tell me what they say - any pertinent biographical details. Each birth certificate has a paragraph on the back page - not sure if it will have any important information.
I really appreciate everyone's help. And I will post more pages another day.
Transcription of Birth Certificates - Augello & Criscione
Re: Transcription of Birth Certificates - Augello & Criscione
Giuseppa Criscione was born in Ragusa on 18 Oct 1891 to married couple Paolo Criscione (age 35) and Marianna Iacono (age 22). The midwife reported the birth.
Giuseppe Giovanni Augello was born in Ragusa on 10 Nov 1889 to Giovanni Augello (age 37) and his wife Maria Angela Aggius Vella (age 32). The father (Giovanni) reported the birth.
Giuseppe Giovanni Augello was born in Ragusa on 10 Nov 1889 to Giovanni Augello (age 37) and his wife Maria Angela Aggius Vella (age 32). The father (Giovanni) reported the birth.
Re: Transcription of Birth Certificates - Augello & Criscione
Thank you! Does it say where any of the parents were born by chance?
Re: Transcription of Birth Certificates - Augello & Criscione
No. That sort of information would generally not be in a birth cert.

