Hi,
Would you help translate a note on the linked birth record? I can read most of the information, but the last couple sentences are unusual.
#529, Maria Giovanna Consiglia, on the top left of the linked record:
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1893/31 ... 235/239699
I'm interested in the last couple of sentences, which appears to say that the mother disclaimed/disparaged the father for some reason. I'm also interested in the father's occupation, which says something like paticcieri ... Aversa. I would appreciate any help!
Sorry about not attaching the image, I couldn't get it to post. Thanks!
Help request for translating a birth record
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
We need a subscription to see the image.
Can you download it, and link it here thru some file sharing site?
Can you download it, and link it here thru some file sharing site?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
- dmurphy1940
- Master

- Posts: 3034
- Joined: 05 Jan 2011, 15:55
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Grazie,
Dolores
Dolores
- dmurphy1940
- Master

- Posts: 3034
- Joined: 05 Jan 2011, 15:55
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Sorry, it does not seem to work..............
Grazie,
Dolores
Dolores
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Thanks for the responses; I am having trouble with attaching images and am contacting the forum administrator about it. I will post the images as soon as I am able. I appreciate your help!
Best,
Sarah
Best,
Sarah
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Hi,
I added the images to Dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nlocubn6h8lo ... z62da?dl=0
Thanks again!
I added the images to Dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nlocubn6h8lo ... z62da?dl=0
Thanks again!
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
From the "dropbox" image (which you cropped)starah wrote:Hi,
Would you help translate a note on the linked birth record? I can read most of the information, but the last couple sentences are unusual.
#529, Maria Giovanna Consiglia, on the top left of the linked record:
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1893/31 ... 235/239699
I'm interested in the last couple of sentences, which appears to say that the mother disclaimed/disparaged the father for some reason. I'm also interested in the father's occupation, which says something like paticcieri ... Aversa. I would appreciate any help!
Sorry about not attaching the image, I couldn't get it to post. Thanks!
Image 1
...at the house in Via Belvedere #3, to Giulia di Carlo, housewife, wife of Tommaso Braibante, pastry cook/confectioner, both residing in Aversa
Second image:
The declarant announced the above stated birth as she assisted with the birth of di Carlo and in the place of the husband of the same [di Carlo] who was not able to announce because he was absent from the city.
The present at was read to the participants and only the official signed as the others were illiterate.
T.
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Thanks for your help!
