hello
I am looking for information on the year of entry and port (I believe it was Boston but i'm not 100% sure) for Bartolomeo and Elisabetta Renzella, but so far I have not been able to find anything. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look or any information at all it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
port of entry info
Re: port of entry info
Boston Passenger Lists, 1891-1943 Record
about Bartolsmeo Renzella
Name: Bartolsmeo Renzella
Arrival Date: 22 Mar 1903
Age: 17 years
Estimated Birth Year: 1886
Gender: Male
Ethnic Background: Italian (South)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ship Name: Commonwealth
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name: Pates Renzella
Last Residence: Castiglione
Microfilm Roll Number: 58
Could this be him? If so, I can send the manifest.
about Bartolsmeo Renzella
Name: Bartolsmeo Renzella
Arrival Date: 22 Mar 1903
Age: 17 years
Estimated Birth Year: 1886
Gender: Male
Ethnic Background: Italian (South)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ship Name: Commonwealth
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name: Pates Renzella
Last Residence: Castiglione
Microfilm Roll Number: 58
Could this be him? If so, I can send the manifest.
Re: port of entry info
Name: Bertolomeo Renzella
City: East Boston
County: Suffolk
State: Massachusetts
Birthplace: Italy
Birth Date: 5 Jun 1886
Race: Caucasian
Roll: 1684761
DraftBoard: 2
There is also this persons draft crards, but he travelled with his mother Giosue, I think who was about 60 yrs old....
City: East Boston
County: Suffolk
State: Massachusetts
Birthplace: Italy
Birth Date: 5 Jun 1886
Race: Caucasian
Roll: 1684761
DraftBoard: 2
There is also this persons draft crards, but he travelled with his mother Giosue, I think who was about 60 yrs old....
Re: port of entry info
I sent you a private message....
Re: port of entry info
I haven't received a private message, would you mind trying again?
Re: port of entry info
email me at nuccia.salvati@gmail.com...
Re: port of entry info
Here is the link for Bartolomeo boat record..
http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx= ... pid=923272
been having a bit of trouble with my computer the last few days so let me know if the link doesn't work.
http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx= ... pid=923272
been having a bit of trouble with my computer the last few days so let me know if the link doesn't work.
Re: port of entry info
Here is the link for the draft cards...
http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx= ... d=17700873
Hope this helps!
http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx= ... d=17700873
Hope this helps!


