Hello:
Hoping for some help. Slightly confused.
Giandomenico Di Marco is the groom on this record.
His father is Felicantonio Di Marco.
Per Giandomenico's DEATH RECORD, his mother was Maria Verdelocco.
On this wedding record, to me it appears the mother is listed as an Elisabetta? I can't make out a surname. Any thoughts?
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Groom's Mother not as expected?
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Groom's Mother not as expected?
I'm reading Elisabetta Palmerini on this document.
Angela
Angela
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Groom's Mother not as expected?
Could you post he death record? Are you sure it is the same Giandomenico?oncemore wrote:Hello:
Hoping for some help. Slightly confused.
Giandomenico Di Marco is the groom on this record.
His father is Felice Antonio Di Marco.
Per Giandomenico's DEATH RECORD, his mother was Maria Verdelocco.
On this wedding record, to me it appears the mother is listed as an Elisabetta? I can't make out a surname. Any thoughts?
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
