I am trying to find a census record but am having no luck. It is for Alessandro (Alexander) Inglese. He was born in 1893 in Italy but was married for the 2nd time to Elizabeth Favel in 1919. They resided in Amsterdam, NY. I am not having any luck. I wanted to find the census record so I can see when they both immigrated over here. Then I need to try to find that. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks.
Kim
Trying to find census record
Re: Trying to find census record
Is this the person you are looking for? Sometimes it helps to start with the most recent record and work backwards.
Name: Alesandro Inglese
SSN: 069-07-2005
Last Residence: New York
Born: 1 Jan 1893
Died: Aug 1965
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951 )
Where were you looking for the census record? Is this the correct person?
Name: Alexander Inglese
Age: 37
Estimated birth year: abt 1893
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Elizabeth Inglese
Race: White
Home in 1930: Amsterdam, Montgomery, New York
I can't get ImageShack to upload the record. I will try tomorrow.
Says he immigrated in 1912 and was naturalized by 1930. Also has a step daughhter living in the house with the last name of Cardinale. Homeland Security (INS) should have a record on this person. Sometimes you have to have the right information so they can find the record.
Also I searched for Ale* INGLES* and got 5 hits for passenger immigration records.. I can't access these from home. If you go to a library or family history center you can see. One of them may be your ancestors immigration record.
Name: Alesandro Inglese
SSN: 069-07-2005
Last Residence: New York
Born: 1 Jan 1893
Died: Aug 1965
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951 )
Where were you looking for the census record? Is this the correct person?
Name: Alexander Inglese
Age: 37
Estimated birth year: abt 1893
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Elizabeth Inglese
Race: White
Home in 1930: Amsterdam, Montgomery, New York
I can't get ImageShack to upload the record. I will try tomorrow.
Says he immigrated in 1912 and was naturalized by 1930. Also has a step daughhter living in the house with the last name of Cardinale. Homeland Security (INS) should have a record on this person. Sometimes you have to have the right information so they can find the record.
Also I searched for Ale* INGLES* and got 5 hits for passenger immigration records.. I can't access these from home. If you go to a library or family history center you can see. One of them may be your ancestors immigration record.
Re: Trying to find census record
VaDeb,
Yes this is him. I am sooo glad. I was looking in New York for the record last night. If you could fins the record to download that would be wonderful. Thanks and let me know if you have any luck.
Does it say anything on his wife? She is the one I am having difficulty with. I have his info. from homeland security but not her. They can't find records on her. I thought if I found him she would be there too.
Kim
Yes this is him. I am sooo glad. I was looking in New York for the record last night. If you could fins the record to download that would be wonderful. Thanks and let me know if you have any luck.
Does it say anything on his wife? She is the one I am having difficulty with. I have his info. from homeland security but not her. They can't find records on her. I thought if I found him she would be there too.
Kim
Re: Trying to find census record
I can get you the 1930 census image. PM me and give me your email if this link doesn't work
http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx= ... d=41267667
http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx= ... d=41267667
Re: Trying to find census record
Kelly,
Thanks for posting the census image link. My internet was very fast last night.
Can anyone without a subscription to ancestry.com view the above link? I don't think you can, but if so, it is a much easier and quicker way to post a link.
Thanks for posting the census image link. My internet was very fast last night.
Can anyone without a subscription to ancestry.com view the above link? I don't think you can, but if so, it is a much easier and quicker way to post a link.
Re: Trying to find census record
Kelly,
I PM'd you because I could not bring up the record. Let me know if you can send it a different way.
Kim
I PM'd you because I could not bring up the record. Let me know if you can send it a different way.
Kim


