D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
My Greatgrandfather was Antonio D'Agord,Greatgrandmother was Madalena Maria Sebben. Born in Fonzaso 1856. I am looking for any family information,crests,name mening,origin. Anywhere I can get this info in English would be perfered.
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Hello Voilet
I saw your e-mail on the internet
My great great grandmother was Giovanna Sebben she was born about 1878 ??in Fonzaso, her parents were Angelo Giacomin and maria Colao
Giovanna married Vittore Giacomin from Fonzaso and I think that they had two children, my grandfather Umberto Giovanni Vittorio Giacomin born 17 September 1896.
Umberto married Maria Domenica Giacomin in Fonzaso.
Umberto migrated to Australia in the early 30's
I want to know if we are related and do you have other information about the Sebben family
Albert Galletta
Sydney Australia
I saw your e-mail on the internet
My great great grandmother was Giovanna Sebben she was born about 1878 ??in Fonzaso, her parents were Angelo Giacomin and maria Colao
Giovanna married Vittore Giacomin from Fonzaso and I think that they had two children, my grandfather Umberto Giovanni Vittorio Giacomin born 17 September 1896.
Umberto married Maria Domenica Giacomin in Fonzaso.
Umberto migrated to Australia in the early 30's
I want to know if we are related and do you have other information about the Sebben family
Albert Galletta
Sydney Australia
-
kaitlynelisse
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 15:18
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Hello
My name is Kaitlyn Sebben I know that my family came from Fonzaso, but i don't know much else. I'm very interested in learning more if you have more information.
My name is Kaitlyn Sebben I know that my family came from Fonzaso, but i don't know much else. I'm very interested in learning more if you have more information.
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Kaitlynelisse,
Glad my daughter was searching the net and found this page I had forgotten all about it. There are a lot of Sebbens in Fonzaso. My Grandmother was a Sebben and I am related on both sides of the family. There are a lot of Sebbens in Brazil also who married D'Agords by the way. I can sebd you My information and perhaps you can decifer something through that. My cousin Matteo who lives outside of Fonzaso his Grandmother is a Sebben. There are Sebbens in Joliet Illinois area My cousin Ronnie and a cousin Violet that married a man named Blaskovic. Her Dad married a D'Agord girl. My Graet Aunt Lena If I can figure out the private messaging I could email you some things. How old are you if that isn't too personal?
Glad my daughter was searching the net and found this page I had forgotten all about it. There are a lot of Sebbens in Fonzaso. My Grandmother was a Sebben and I am related on both sides of the family. There are a lot of Sebbens in Brazil also who married D'Agords by the way. I can sebd you My information and perhaps you can decifer something through that. My cousin Matteo who lives outside of Fonzaso his Grandmother is a Sebben. There are Sebbens in Joliet Illinois area My cousin Ronnie and a cousin Violet that married a man named Blaskovic. Her Dad married a D'Agord girl. My Graet Aunt Lena If I can figure out the private messaging I could email you some things. How old are you if that isn't too personal?
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Hello its Violet...I have found our D'Agord Crest and even had it translated to English. I also have the Sebben Crest but it is in Portuguese. I have Coat of arms but I have no way of uploading these jpgs for other family members to view or check their history. Anyone who sees this send me a note as to how to get them up for viewing or do a personal message with your email and I wil send it out to you.
-
ltramposch97
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 05 Aug 2014, 21:49
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
D'Agord and Sebben are both very common names in Fonzaso, Belluno, Veneto, Italy. Civil records for Fonzaso can be found in a the Belluno Civil records on Ancestry.com. As for family crest and other heraldry, please be aware that these names are not of the nobility but were peasant farmers who would not be accorded a coat of arms and vendors providing such are just exploiting folks. You did mention when your relatives were born but not from which branch they are descended, but there is much information available if you want to learn more regarding your Sebben and D'Agord ancestors. I am currently going through the Fonzaso Civil records. If I come across anything about your ancestors I will let you know.
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Marriage of Antonio D'Agord and Maddalena Maria Sebben
Index#20
1879 Nov 9th in the town of Fonzaso appeared Antonio D'Agord age 23 farmer born in Fonzaso son of Angelo D'Agord and Maria Giovanna Faoro married to Maddalena Maria Sebben age 22 farmer born in Fonzaso daughter of Andrea Sebben and Antonia Giacomin
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Marty
Index#20
1879 Nov 9th in the town of Fonzaso appeared Antonio D'Agord age 23 farmer born in Fonzaso son of Angelo D'Agord and Maria Giovanna Faoro married to Maddalena Maria Sebben age 22 farmer born in Fonzaso daughter of Andrea Sebben and Antonia Giacomin
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
maguirevin
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Jan 2016, 03:14
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
My great grandfather(passed away 6 months ago) Albino Sebben was born in fonzaso. All I know was that his father was a foster child... I am in Michigan now. Please respond with any more knowlege.
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Hello everyone,
I'm Cesar D'Agord, a direct descendant of Antonio D'Agord. I have the genealogical tree of the D'Agord family going back to 1695, I believe. It is not with me, it is with my father, Mario D'Agord, who lives in Brazil. I live in the United States.
There are Sebben family members in Brazil, one of them was my classmate in high school, by the way. They are from Fonzaso as well, part of the great migration in the end of the 19th century.
Thanks,
Cesar
I'm Cesar D'Agord, a direct descendant of Antonio D'Agord. I have the genealogical tree of the D'Agord family going back to 1695, I believe. It is not with me, it is with my father, Mario D'Agord, who lives in Brazil. I live in the United States.
There are Sebben family members in Brazil, one of them was my classmate in high school, by the way. They are from Fonzaso as well, part of the great migration in the end of the 19th century.
Thanks,
Cesar
-
nadiagiltinan
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 15 Mar 2023, 03:30
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Hi
Ive just joined the site and noticed that there are some of you searching info on the D'Agord name. I too am interested in finding out any information on this name. My father was SILVIO D'Agord, I don't have the name of his father but his mother was GIACOMINA. They lived in THIENE, Italy so close to FONZASO. My father migrated to Australia around 1950. If anyone has a family tree that recognises any of this information please let me know. I live in Sydney Australia.
Thanks
Nadia
Ive just joined the site and noticed that there are some of you searching info on the D'Agord name. I too am interested in finding out any information on this name. My father was SILVIO D'Agord, I don't have the name of his father but his mother was GIACOMINA. They lived in THIENE, Italy so close to FONZASO. My father migrated to Australia around 1950. If anyone has a family tree that recognises any of this information please let me know. I live in Sydney Australia.
Thanks
Nadia
