Hello! Kindly requesting assistance on a few items.
Death record for Pasquale di Giandomenico.
The father's name (Penanzio? di Giandomenico)
The mother's name (Giovanna di Gia????)
Spouse's name (Francesca ??)
It's a completely handwritten extract from a processetti. I'm attempting to track down the original, but so far this is all I have. It is the death certificate for the groom's grandfather, so I doubt the banns, etc would be helpful. And the names also wouldn't be listed on an index.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 8.jpg.html
Parents Names - Birth Extract
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
Hmm.. Instead of Penanzio I'm now seeing Venanzio..
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
Does not look like I can currently procure an original.. So stuck with this quality ;(
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
This is what I'm reading:
Father: Venanzio di Giandomenico, deceased
Mother: Giovanna di Giacomo, deceased
Wife: Francesca Frizzoca (but I can't find this surname so not sure – might be Frizzora – also can't find)
Angela
Father: Venanzio di Giandomenico, deceased
Mother: Giovanna di Giacomo, deceased
Wife: Francesca Frizzoca (but I can't find this surname so not sure – might be Frizzora – also can't find)
Angela
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
Thank you for your thoughts!
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
Happy to help. I looked through some online indices for Castiglione (Pescara) to see if I could find the surname Frizzora/Frizzoca but no luck. Unfortunately you won't find the original death record on line because currently the records for this town begin 1866.
Angela
Edit: You might be interested in renting some films from Family Search. The original death record should be on Film No 1178006.
Registri dello stato civile di Castiglione a Casauria (Pescara), 1809-1910 Films available to rent: https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Scroll Down.
Angela
Edit: You might be interested in renting some films from Family Search. The original death record should be on Film No 1178006.
Registri dello stato civile di Castiglione a Casauria (Pescara), 1809-1910 Films available to rent: https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Scroll Down.
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
Hi Grace:
That's a possibility - thanks for the heads up.
I've seen the name on a few records now..
My best guess so far is Frizoca..
Attaching a few screen-shots of other instances.
That's a possibility - thanks for the heads up.
I've seen the name on a few records now..
My best guess so far is Frizoca..
Attaching a few screen-shots of other instances.
Re: Parents Names - Birth Extract
add'l attachments:
