Hi everyone,
I've found a record for my family but because there are three given names I'm not sure which order they actually run in. I'm also not sure if the names are Teodolinda Tersa Tomasina or if I've even got the names close to correct Lol! I also cannot figure out the date in which they were born. I believe it was September 1884 but I can't figure out the date. And lastly I'm not sure of the Commune they were born. I can tell it sayd Montaldo and the previous child to this couple was born in Scarampi but it doesn't look like Scarampi in this record.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,238855401
Cheers,
Toni
Unable to read the name. Please help
Re: Unable to read the name. Please help
The comune is Montaldo Scarampi. The child's name is Teolinda Teresa Tommasina (in that order). The date of birth is September 29, 1884. Note that the date at the top of the record is the the 30th (trenta) of Sept, 1884, which represents the date it was recorded. In the middle of the document is where you will find the actual date of birth = "venti nove" 29th. Hope this helps.
Bette
Bette
Re: Unable to read the name. Please help
Thankyou so much Bette!
Re: Unable to read the name. Please help
Hi!
I read Teodolinda Teresa Tommasina
Ciao
Paola
I read Teodolinda Teresa Tommasina
Ciao
Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin


