Giuseppe Santoro born 1844-1915
Angeline Santoro born 1839-1931
Live in Marlborough Middlesex Co, Mass
Sons:
Charles Santoro 1885-1936
Donato Santoro 1873-1940
They were married in Italy and the two boys were born in Italy. Giuseppe Santoro immigrated to the US in 1874. Angeline and the boys immigrated to the US in 1890.
There are census thru 1930 showing Giuseppe and Angeline married with these two boys at home or until Giuseppe dies.
I have not been able to find a marriage date yet. I don’t have accept to the Italian side of ancestry.com
My problem.
I also show
Giuseppe Santoro 1829/1830 Died July 10 1879
Petina, Salerno, Campania, Italy
Married to Filomena 1864
Father
Lorenzo Santoro (-1867)
Mother
Carminella Russo (-1879)
And another
Giuseppe Alfonso Santoro
Father Paolo Santoro
Mother Luigia Caputo
Birth 26 Feb 1843 - Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Baptism 27 Feb 1843
Then there is this one
Giuseppe Santoro
Birth
1843
Italy
Death
Father Lorenzo Santoro (-1867)
Mother Carminella Russo (-1879)
Spouse
Filomena Pagano (1841-)
Children
Pasquale (1866-1953)
Raffaele (1869-)
Maria (1871-)
Luigi Antonio (1875-)
Giacomina/Minnie (1878-1942) This is my ancestor
Giuseppe (1879-1962)
I thought this last one was the correct Giuseppe for me but it’s like it’s pieces of the others but that’s what happens in ancestry people put whatever sometimes and I don’t know whats correct.
Please help me. Thank you
Giuseppe Santoro
Re: Giuseppe Santoro
To make it clearer, what are the info for which you have documents?
Or are you basing on trees found in Internet?
Or are you basing on trees found in Internet?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Giuseppe Santoro
I had help from here finding the correct Minnie Santoro and Frank Moyer. Giuseppe Santoro is the father to Minnie from what I can tell by birthdates, place where born, manifests, looking at census's and trees on ancestry and family search etc. and mostly you alls help. I have the paper death certificates on Minnie and Frank and I am awaiting their marriage certificate, takes up to ten weeks to get from New York, don't know why when I knew the certificate no but that's how it is. but anyways I wanted to research Minnie's other siblings to try and find where they all went when they came to the US. I know from the help received here that Minnie’s parents were Giuseppe and Filomena Santoro so I’m trying to find the right pair with the right birth dates in order to trace back to their parents maybe. Unfortunately her ceath certificate just had Santoro on it no first names of her parents and no birth dates for them. I hope this is what you mean. If not ask again and I’ll attempt to answer again. I’ll look anywhere it’s suggested to me.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Margaret
Re: Giuseppe Santoro
Giuseppe Alfonso Santoro
Father Paolo Santoro
Mother Luigia Caputo
Birth 26 Feb 1843 - Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Baptism 27 Feb 1843
If you know where I can verify this info myself please advise. I got this in ancestry but i cant verify further as I dont have the next membership up there to do so. I also can't read or speak Italian. Thank you.
Father Paolo Santoro
Mother Luigia Caputo
Birth 26 Feb 1843 - Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Baptism 27 Feb 1843
If you know where I can verify this info myself please advise. I got this in ancestry but i cant verify further as I dont have the next membership up there to do so. I also can't read or speak Italian. Thank you.
Margaret
-
DanceDiva234
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 05 Feb 2015, 05:03
Re: Giuseppe Santoro
It looks correct Mag. I have relatives in Foggia, Italy with the last name Santoro as well.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XVT7-VXP
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XVT7-VXP
Family names: D'Attellis, Angelicola, Iarezza, Messineo, La Monica, Spero, Angelini
