Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can assist me with an email to the Archivio di Stato di Napoli. I requested a copy of my relative's birth record and received it promptly upon payment -- however, the first page is missing.
Specifically, I requested atto no. 125, and what they sent is the back page of no. d'ordine 125 and then the front and back pages of no. d'ordine 126. I'm not sure how to explain the problem in Italian, so if you could help me word an appropriate email, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Help composing an email to Archivio di Stato di Napoli
Re: Help composing an email to Archivio di Stato di Napoli
Archivio di Stato di Napoli
Ho chiesto una copia del documento di nascita di mio parente e ricevuto prontamente a pagamento però, la prima pagina manca. Ho richiesto atto n. 125 mandato è l'ultima pagina di atto n.125
Sent with there response you received
Marty
Ho chiesto una copia del documento di nascita di mio parente e ricevuto prontamente a pagamento però, la prima pagina manca. Ho richiesto atto n. 125 mandato è l'ultima pagina di atto n.125
Sent with there response you received
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

