I have my Great Grandfathers death certificate, which lists his SS#
On the death certificate, it lists his citizenship as being Italy.
Would the Italian Consulate require that I get more documents confirming that he was never Naturalized or would this be enough for them?
How exactly do I search to find out if he was ever naturalized or not?
Is there a step-by-step guide anywhere that takes you through the entire process of attempting to get dual citizenship?
This website states "Make TWO photocopies of everything. The consulate or embassy will need the originals plus one set of photocopies. Keep the other set for your records." Does this mean that you need the original birth and death certificates of all documents, some which are over 100 years old?? What if the original copies have been destoryed?
Thank You.
Great Grandfather's SS# and Death Certificate
Re: Great Grandfather's SS# and Death Certificate
Here are two web sites which may provide more detail for you,
you can email the expats site and I'm sure they can answer any questions you may have.......on another note...I married a Mann.......
wldspirit
http://www.italiamerica.org/id71.htm
http://www.expatsinitaly.com/
you can email the expats site and I'm sure they can answer any questions you may have.......on another note...I married a Mann.......
wldspirit
http://www.italiamerica.org/id71.htm
http://www.expatsinitaly.com/

