Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my search.If someone can help me I thank (you excuse mine bad English) him/it .Thank's
also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my search.If someone can help me I thank (you excuse mine bad English) him/it .Thank's
also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my search.If someone can help me I thank (you excuse mine bad English) him/it .Thank's
YOu can write a letter as Valerie suggested. Hopefully you have some information that the person reading the letter can recognize as their ancestor.
Do you know the name (first and surname) of the relative that came to America? The year the came? The name of a spouse or children? Any letters to indicate where they lived in the USA?
Any of this would help us trace this person from the arrival in the US and forward.
fabyx wrote:I am looking for members of my family still in U.S.A.
family FACINO,i am italian,i can from GENOVA.
THANK YOU
Ciao Fabyx, per trovare i parenti ancora viventi in USA, forse è meglio che tu ci dici quali fossero i membri della tua famiglia emigrati, così possiamo aiutarti meglio... ciao, suanj
hi Fabyx, for to find the living parents in USA, perhaps it is better that you say us the name your family members emigrated, so we can better help you.... bye suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH