I am using and older version of Family Tree Maker 9.0 When I go to Genealogy Report a screen pops up that says 'Cue Card for Genealogy Report". When I go to the top of the page and click the icon 'Genealogy Report all it is is a white screen with the words Descendants of .....How can I get is back to the way it was so I can print the Family Genealogy.
I am also doing two other separate families on the same Family Tree Maker and that does not happen when I click on Genealogy Report....Please help!!!!
Mardi
Family Tree Maker
Re: Family Tree Maker
mardi,
i use a newer version of FTM...i have two thoughts. check all the settings on the report page to make sure they are set the same with the problematic report settings. you can also try the FTM forum on ancestry for assistance. good luck. donna
i use a newer version of FTM...i have two thoughts. check all the settings on the report page to make sure they are set the same with the problematic report settings. you can also try the FTM forum on ancestry for assistance. good luck. donna
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/

