Hi all,
I'm currently transcribing/translating this document http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/ ... 2.jpg.html and I'm not able to understand the profession of Biase Fiorenzano, the father of the child.
Could someone help?
Regards,
esantin
Transcription of document
Re: Transcription of document
I'd say he was a "casaoglio ritirato" = "a retired grocer".
"Casaoglio" is the italian transliteration of a dialectal word.
This profession can also be found as "caciolio", literally, seller of cheese and oil.
"Casaoglio" is the italian transliteration of a dialectal word.
This profession can also be found as "caciolio", literally, seller of cheese and oil.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Transcription of document
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Giuseppe.
Regards,
esantin
Regards,
esantin

