Roccofluviane Civil Records?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
sandyman720
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 16:07

Roccofluviane Civil Records?

Post by sandyman720 »

Hi All, I cannot seem to locate any records from Roccofluviane, Ascoli Picento, Marche online. Does anyone know of such a place where I can find anything?

Thanks!

Matt
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Roccofluviane Civil Records?

Post by suanj »

Hi,
the right name is ROCCAFLUVIONE ( Ascoli Piceno province, Marche region, IT) but no civil records availables on line....
For to obtain the certificates you can write (in italian) at civil records office, here the email:
https://www.halleyweb.com/c044064/zf/in ... ia/80/id/5
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply