I've been researching my father's side of the family and have hit a brick wall and need help. My father was b. 1930, Giulio Emilio Vigna.
His father was Emilio Franceso Vigna, b. 1898 (Mesoraca, Catanzaro, Italy).
Emilio's parents were PIETRO VIGNA (b. 1873, Aprigliano, Cosenza, italy) and TERESA MISURACA. I'd like to know who Pietro's parents were - and also who Teresa's parents were (including maiden names of their mothers).
Teresa may be one in the same person as "Giulia Maria Teresa Misuraca, b. 13 Jan 1870, Aprigliano" but I have no way of knowing or proving that. Interestingly - the record I found for Giulia Maria Teresa Misuraca shows that her brother's name was Francesco (my grandfather's middle name) and my father's name is Giulio (perhaps named after Giulia?) Seems that Teresa and Giulia Maria Teresa could be the same person. Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated! Thank you

