I am looking for information on Sarafina Costanzo. I found her death cirtificate but I
can not make out the name of her mother. Please can someone help.
Val Costanzo
Sarafina Costanzo
-
Costanzo87
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 17 Mar 2014, 11:19
Sarafina Costanzo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Sarafina Costanzo
Hi Val!
The name of the deceased is Costanzo Barbera. Sure it is the right record?
Ciao
Paola
The name of the deceased is Costanzo Barbera. Sure it is the right record?
Ciao
Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin
Re: Sarafina Costanzo
Heres the mothers name and translation of this record
1896 May 15th in the town of Linguaglossa death of Barbera Costanzo age 56 single daughter of deceased Filippo Costanzo and deceased Carmela Vecchio
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marty
1896 May 15th in the town of Linguaglossa death of Barbera Costanzo age 56 single daughter of deceased Filippo Costanzo and deceased Carmela Vecchio
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043496
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

