Need Help!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Need Help!!

Post by liviomoreno »

June 20 1886 Marriage
Groom: Pasquale Brescia, aged 25, son of deceased Domenico and of Carmela Fiateria (sp?)
Bride: Teresa Pacetta, aged 28, daughter of Agazio and of Rosa Bevilacqua
User avatar
rjmichaels
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40

Re: Need Help!!

Post by rjmichaels »

They're pretty easy to read; standard forms. If you want a full translation, I'd say just get a form and ask around here for additional details. It's surprisingly easy to read records; I only know English but have been able to navigate Italian, German, French, Latin, and Swedish. Worse comes to worst, I have a book and can scan the translation and send it to you. Let me know!
User avatar
rjmichaels
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40

Re: Need Help!!

Post by rjmichaels »

Good work, livio! My connection lagged out and I didn't see your response; but the question is, is that the translation requested? I read it as a full doc translation, which I can dig out a book and scan if need be.
User avatar
rorosmom7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 00:00

Re: Need Help!!

Post by rorosmom7 »

Thank you. If I have any questions about reading the docs I'll remember that.
User avatar
rorosmom7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 00:00

Re: Need Help!!

Post by rorosmom7 »

Can someone help me read a birth record in Italian?
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Need Help!!

Post by liviomoreno »

rorosmom7 wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 00:33 Can someone help me read a birth record in Italian?
Post it - If it is online post the URL.
User avatar
rorosmom7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 00:00

Re: Need Help!!

Post by rorosmom7 »

Hello everyone!!!! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. But I am still searching for my GGrandfather’s family. I need help please. I have got this birth record & I need it translated. Can anyone help? It’s in Italian.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Need Help!!

Post by Tessa78 »

You can post it here for a translation!

Best to provide a link -OR- use an image-sharing site like www.postimage.org

T.
Post Reply