Hi - i'm looking for some information on "PETRONIO". I know the fathers name (now deceased) is Raffaele and his mother's name is Domenica. From Trieste.
Raffaele and his wife moved to Australia and had three children, and Raffaele was in the Italian Navy. Any information would be great.
Thanks.
Petronio
Re: Petronio
Hi are this record:
PETRONIO Raffaele born 13 August 1923; Giuditta (nee Crovat) born 17 September 1924; Sarah born 15 February 1950 - Italian - travelled per ship FLAMINIA departing in 1955 under Australian Italian Assisted Passage Scheme
as you see the wife are Giuditta...
suanj
PETRONIO Raffaele born 13 August 1923; Giuditta (nee Crovat) born 17 September 1924; Sarah born 15 February 1950 - Italian - travelled per ship FLAMINIA departing in 1955 under Australian Italian Assisted Passage Scheme
as you see the wife are Giuditta...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Petronio
Thankyou so much.
I'm trying to find out about Raffaeles' parents, i know his father died when Raffaele was quite young, but i wouldn't mind trying to get their names. I know Raffaele's mothers name is Domenica.
Also if anyone could shed some light on where to find Navy records, or information in regards to that - it would be great.
Kind Regards,
Samy.
I'm trying to find out about Raffaeles' parents, i know his father died when Raffaele was quite young, but i wouldn't mind trying to get their names. I know Raffaele's mothers name is Domenica.
Also if anyone could shed some light on where to find Navy records, or information in regards to that - it would be great.
Kind Regards,
Samy.
Re: Petronio
slbrai wrote:Thankyou so much.
I'm trying to find out about Raffaeles' parents, i know his father died when Raffaele was quite young, but i wouldn't mind trying to get their names. I know Raffaele's mothers name is Domenica.
Also if anyone could shed some light on where to find Navy records, or information in regards to that - it would be great.
Kind Regards,
Samy.
If you are sure they are from Trieste, write to its civil records office nad discover his parents names:
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Unitàd'italia 4
34137 Trieste
Italy
and to get civil records and military records
Archivio di Stato di Trieste
http://wwwdb.archivi.beniculturali.it/S ... TRIESTE%22
also for military records
Distretto Militare
Riviera Paleocapa, 18
35141 Padova (PD)
Italy
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
Re: Petronio
I know that a Biagio Petronio B. abt 1888 had a wife in Sperlonga, Italy.
I'm trying to see how he is a cousin to Pasquale Magliozzi and Gerardo Fedele which I know as 11/21/1920 that Biagio and Pasquale arrived on the same ship, both visiting cousin Gerardo Fedele in Plainfied, NJ.....
ship manifest says that Biagio had previously been in Niagra Falls 1912-1914 (note that is same place Magliozzi's had previously gone too).
I know this is old. Hoping we can figure this out.
I'm trying to see how he is a cousin to Pasquale Magliozzi and Gerardo Fedele which I know as 11/21/1920 that Biagio and Pasquale arrived on the same ship, both visiting cousin Gerardo Fedele in Plainfied, NJ.....
ship manifest says that Biagio had previously been in Niagra Falls 1912-1914 (note that is same place Magliozzi's had previously gone too).
I know this is old. Hoping we can figure this out.

