Hello:
I have been searching for my family in Fiume (Rijeka) but I have not found much. They are from Fiume but I remember my grandfather saying that they were also from Trieste. I found an Antonio Rachelli in Fiume which states on his death certificate that he is from Trieste. I went on familysearch for Trieste but there is nothing online except for marriages.
What I am thinking is that the Rachelli family was originally from Trieste and then moved to Fiume.
My GG grandfather's name is Carol Rachelli born around 1820. How/where do I begin searching for him since I don't have a date of birth.
Thank you,
Mariana
Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
Hello Mariana,
Can you post the link to the image of the death act for Antonio Rachelli that you found? How is this Antonio Rachelli related to your GGGF Carol Rachelli?
T.
Can you post the link to the image of the death act for Antonio Rachelli that you found? How is this Antonio Rachelli related to your GGGF Carol Rachelli?
T.
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
Hello Tessa:
Here is the link. He is number 180. Died April 11th 1869. I am not sure if he is related. My grandfather told me they were from Trieste and Fiume so when I saw that Antonio is from Trieste I got very excited. Maybe it's an older brother.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2040054
Thank you,
Mariana
Here is the link. He is number 180. Died April 11th 1869. I am not sure if he is related. My grandfather told me they were from Trieste and Fiume so when I saw that Antonio is from Trieste I got very excited. Maybe it's an older brother.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2040054
Thank you,
Mariana
Re: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
This MAY be the birth index listing for the Antonio Rachelli whose death you have posted.
A birth in 1811 would make him about 58 in 1869 at his death.
Baptized 27 June 1811 in Rijeka to Aloysius (Luigi) and Rosa Racheli
Next to last line on left side of index page
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2040054
Link to the birth record... 4th from bottom on right side
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2040054
T.
A birth in 1811 would make him about 58 in 1869 at his death.
Baptized 27 June 1811 in Rijeka to Aloysius (Luigi) and Rosa Racheli
Next to last line on left side of index page
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2040054
Link to the birth record... 4th from bottom on right side
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2040054
T.
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Looking for info on Rachelli family in Trieste
Thank you Tessa.
