Hi,
I am trying to locate my great grandfathers parents. His name is Allesandro Inglese. On his birth certificate there is no one documented as his parents. He came from Fondi. He lists his parents on his marriage certificate here in the US and SS and death as Luigi Inglese and Maria Panone. I would like to focus on Maria right now and find her birth, death, and marriage certificate. It has been years since I have done this so how do I go about writing Fondi to try to get this information and what are the costs involved? OR, is there somethig online now to find this info.? Thanks so much.
Fondi, Italy
Re: Fondi, Italy
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Fondi, Italy
Can you post the birth act of Alessandro Inglese it doesn't come up on your old post I would like to see it
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Fondi, Italy
Sorry it has taken so long to write back. So I found some more info. On his marriage certificate it says his fathers name is Luigi Inglese and mother is Marianne or Marianni Pannone or Panone. The story is, is that he was adopted. So I don't know where to start. I will put birth act up again.
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Fondi, Italy
If you are writing to Fondi for records you will need to include Euro 5.16 for each document requested and include an addressed envelope.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
