Hello:
I need help finding the marriage certificate for Rachelli Giuseppe listed in the 1932 marriage index.
It says numero de registro is 91, but it does not exist. I looked in 1932 (registro 003) and under the "atti di matrimonio: is the number 91, but it is not a Rachelli.
I am definitely not looking in the right place.
This is the certificate number 91
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1947830
and this is the rachelli one
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1947830
Thank you so much
Mariana
Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Rachelli, Giuseppe di Giuseppe, Part IIb, 91, Vol I, 1932 is what I read.
On the one you showed its Part IIA.
So it just seems you were looking at the wrong one.
On the one you showed its Part IIA.
So it just seems you were looking at the wrong one.
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
PG LINK TO MARRIAGE ALLEGATI IN PARTE II GO THROUGH THE PGS
Theres about 10 pgs of records
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1947830
Marty
Theres about 10 pgs of records
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1947830
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Thank you ,Thank you to Marty and Anizio.
This is so exciting. My great grandfather's brother's name was Giuseppe so this might be his son. I understand a little bit of Italian so I will go read it but I'm mostly going to rely on Google translate.
Mariana
This is so exciting. My great grandfather's brother's name was Giuseppe so this might be his son. I understand a little bit of Italian so I will go read it but I'm mostly going to rely on Google translate.
Mariana
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Sorry to be bothering everyone again but I have another question. There is a document which , as I understand it, Giuseppe and Carolina are signing at the notary.It says that they appoint Giuseppe, son of Carlo (deceased), as their special prosecutor( I'm assuming it is like a power of attorney).
Am I correct? This is important because Carlo(Carol) was my great grandfather's name .
I am attaching document.
I think I did it wrong, not sure.
Thank you, Mariana
Am I correct? This is important because Carlo(Carol) was my great grandfather's name .
I am attaching document.
I think I did it wrong, not sure.
Thank you, Mariana
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
For my knowledge of English, an attorney should be something like a lawyer. The word "procuratore" is also used in this sense (if this is what you mean).
But in this case, he was appointed as a representative for some (or all) business (for instance, I can have a "procuratore" who buys a house for me, and so on).
I'm sorry, but I'm Italian mother tongue, so I hope I was able to explain...
But in this case, he was appointed as a representative for some (or all) business (for instance, I can have a "procuratore" who buys a house for me, and so on).
I'm sorry, but I'm Italian mother tongue, so I hope I was able to explain...
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Hi Giuseppe:
Thank you.I now see the word "procuratore" written on the document.
So this is what it says. Giuseppe and Carolina appoint as "procuratore" Giuseppe Rachelli , son of (deceased?) Carlo.
Am I correct?
Thanks,
Mariana
Thank you.I now see the word "procuratore" written on the document.
So this is what it says. Giuseppe and Carolina appoint as "procuratore" Giuseppe Rachelli , son of (deceased?) Carlo.
Am I correct?
Thanks,
Mariana
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Yes, you are!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
podpeople0127
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 17:54
Re: Need help finding marriage certificate in Trieste
Woohoo. Thank you.
I think I finally found family members. GG Grandfather Carlo, Giuseppe my GGrandfather's brother and younger Giuseppe my grandfather's cousin.
I will keep searching. Hope to find more!
I think I finally found family members. GG Grandfather Carlo, Giuseppe my GGrandfather's brother and younger Giuseppe my grandfather's cousin.
I will keep searching. Hope to find more!

