Cjfaiella wrote:Hi All,
I am also searching for my Grandparents official birth certificates and marriage certificates, Menotti Faiella and Serafina Debenedictus Faiella both of which I believe occurred in either Prezza or Sulmona, in Laquila, Abbruzzo. Also for dual citizenship, any assistance or guidance is greatly appreciated.
Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
I meant to mention I will be in the Sulmona - Prezza area in a few weeks, does anyone know what the Italian names of the offices I should visit are to look up those birth and marriage certificate records?
Thanks for any help!
Thanks for any help!
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Does anyone have the address and email contact for Morro D'Oro to get birth records?
Thank you,
Gaeton
Thank you,
Gaeton
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Marty,
I received the birth certificates of both my grandparents via email pdf from the Comune di Notaresco address you gave me. It has the official stamp on it from the Comune. Is that considered an original and good enough for the consulate?
Thank you very much,
Gaeton
I received the birth certificates of both my grandparents via email pdf from the Comune di Notaresco address you gave me. It has the official stamp on it from the Comune. Is that considered an original and good enough for the consulate?
Thank you very much,
Gaeton
Re: help
Hi Annita Polmonari was born in Campagnano di roma on 18 Jul 1879 #57, daughter of Giacomo Polmonari, 30 old, shoemaker, and of Maria Baglioni, housewife.Rkaye wrote:Looking to get records on my husband's Great and Great Great Grandparents from Di Compagnano Di Roma Italy. Any suggestions on where to email of write? His Italian Great Grandparents immigrated to US around 1904.
Looking for the following birth, baptismal, marriage, death, etc.
Looking for the following records:
Birth, marriage, death
Giuseppe Mazzarini - born between 1875-1877
Annita Polmonari - born between 1878-1880
Domenico Mazzarini - born around 1845 (parents ?)
Anna Narcisi - born around 1848 (parents ?)
Giacomo Polmonari
Maria Baglioni
Not sure if there is one diocese or church with records I could email for this town but would so appreciate any assistance.
Warm Regards
Regina Sass
USA
Sent from my iPad
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
click on the picture to enlarge,
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Mazzarini Giuseppe born in Campagnano di Roma on 21 Apr. 1875 #53, son of Domenico Mazzarini 40 old, peasant, and of Anna Narcisi, housewife http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

