I found some information compiled by Hugh Tornabene for Palermo marriages and have a question. There are folio/volume and number references for each entry and I am wondering what these refer to. I believe I have found several of my ancestors in this file but there are what appear to be some character mistakes. I would like to go back to the original documents which I assume the volumes and numbers refer to. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Thank You!
Hugh Tornabene Files
Re: Hugh Tornabene Files
Registry number and record index number
Can I see the file your talking about
Marty
Can I see the file your talking about
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Hugh Tornabene Files
This is the link to the page that has the file I am looking at:
https://sites.google.com/site/palermoma ... xcel-files
The file I am using is c.xls
The marriage I am looking at is Catania/SanFilippo, Line 12818.
https://sites.google.com/site/palermoma ... xcel-files
The file I am using is c.xls
The marriage I am looking at is Catania/SanFilippo, Line 12818.

