Hi, I recently tracked down my great-great grandfather's birth record, but my Itailan is very poor, and I can't make out some of the document. My current guess is that it says Antonio was presented on April 14, 1860, in Latina. His father was Raffaele Gallucci son of deceased Pasquale Gallucci, and his mother was Catterina di Nocera. I can't make out their occupations or their parent's name. It looks like Raffaele was about 42 farmer, and Catterina was 38, Antonio was baptized on April 15th?
What am I getting wrong or missing?
Am I reading this correctly?
Re: Am I reading this correctly?
#21
DOB - 14 April 1860 at 11 PM (presented on 15th at 2 PM - date of the record)
Father: Raffaele Galluci, son of deceased Pascale, age 42, laborer residing in Latina.
Mother: Catterina Di Nocera, his wife, 38, residing with him. (no occupation given)
Child was given the name ANTONIO
Antonio was baptized at the parish church of S. Lorenzo on the 15th.
There are no additional family members identified. The names at the bottom are witnesses to the recording of the birth.
T.
DOB - 14 April 1860 at 11 PM (presented on 15th at 2 PM - date of the record)
Father: Raffaele Galluci, son of deceased Pascale, age 42, laborer residing in Latina.
Mother: Catterina Di Nocera, his wife, 38, residing with him. (no occupation given)
Child was given the name ANTONIO
Antonio was baptized at the parish church of S. Lorenzo on the 15th.
There are no additional family members identified. The names at the bottom are witnesses to the recording of the birth.
T.

