1920 census for secaucus, new jersey

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: 1920 census for secaucus, new jersey

Post by brujaojos »

mfjp wrote:[align=center]F R O M [/align]
[align=center] :P :P :P :P :P T R I S H !! :P :P :P :P :P

brujaojos

mfjp[/align]
Hi MFJP

Thank you for posting the census for me.

And a BIG thank you for the smiley faces. I needed them today. I fell today.:( Hurt my knee and my pride. :( It should have been my tush and I wouldn't have felt a thing.lol

So thanks again for the Smiley faces!!!:)

hugs
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
User avatar
ally
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: 29 Sep 2004, 00:00
Location: united states
Contact:

Re: 1920 census for secaucus, new jersey

Post by ally »

Trish,


Wanted to say thanks for putting the census link for me. I am so thankful.
For some reason yesterday I had so much trouble trying to view anything on Ancestry and couldn't use any other browsers as well.

Up until 11 last night we were having trouble.

Seems good today. You guys on here are the best!!!!

Thank you again for it and hope you have a good one! :)

Alice
Post Reply